Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Vacancy Announcement for Programme Assistant: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Country Office Nepal is seeking General Service Position staff as below:
Issued on: 01 December 2022
Deadline for Application: 16 December 2022, 4:44:00 AM
Vacancy Announcement No.: 2203268
Job Title, Grade, Post No.,
Duration, Duty Station: General Service
Position: Programme Assistant, G-4,
Post Number: 0133523
Fixed-term: 2 years with the possibility of extension (details are available in the following link).
REMUNERATION: A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. For information on UN salaries, allowances and benefits, click on the following link: http://www.un.org/Depts/OHRM/salaries_allowances/salary.htm
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete your online profile. Once completed, please apply and submit your application, with language certificates as Only language proficiency certificates from UN-accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications. FAO reserves the right to request candidates to undertake a language test in the future, as appropriate
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation and educational certificates to the online profile, along with other supporting documents.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Candidates may be requested to provide performance assessments and authorization to conduct verification checks of past and present work, character, education, military and police records to ascertain any and all information which may be pertinent to the employment qualifications
- Personal information provided on your application may be shared within FAO and with other companies acting on FAO's behalf to provide employment support services such as pre-screening of applications, assessment tests, background checks and other related You will be asked to provide your consent before submitting your application. You may withdraw consent at any time, by withdrawing your application, in such case FAO will no longer be able to consider your application
- Only applications received through the recruitment portal will be considered
- Your application will be screened based on the information provided in your online profile
- We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
- If you need assistance please contact: [email protected]