Grameen Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited: Notice for Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DECO)Contract Appointment
Advertisement No: 01 / 2074 / 80 (First published date: 2080/02/04)
Grameen Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited, headquartered in Butwal, Rupandehi, announces the vacancy for the position of Deputy Chief Executive Officer. The contract appointment will be for a maximum of 4 years, and the organization invites interested Nepali citizens to apply physically or electronically. Applications can be submitted at the head office in Butwal or the branch office in Budhanilkanth, Kathmandu, during office hours on or before 2080/03/01. Alternatively, applicants can also apply through post.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Experience:
To be eligible for the Deputy Chief Executive Officer position, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Graduation from a recognized educational institution in management, monetary, banking, finance, economics, commerce, accounting, statistics, mathematics, business administration, public administration, law, or chartered accountancy.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in the post of Manager (Level-8 or Deputy Secretary level) or above in the Government of Nepal or any bank and financial institution.
- Age limit between 35 years and 58 years by the last date of application.
Documents and Details Required:
Applicants should submit the following documents and details along with their application:
- Detailed personal information, including educational qualifications, work experience, and contact address (email, telephone, mobile number, home and/or office address).
- The application form must be signed by the applicant at the end of each page of the Bio-Data and submitted along with 2 passport size photographs.
- Copies of certificates of Nepalese citizenship, educational qualifications, and documents verifying work experience should be submitted.
- Applicants who have completed their education from foreign institutions must provide an equivalent recognition certificate from Tribhuvan University.
- Candidates should submit an article on "Present situation, challenges, and problems of microfinance in Nepal, including a brief analysis of solutions and strategic reforms." The article should not exceed 4000 words and should be submitted separately in a sealed envelope with the applicant's name and address mentioned on the outside. The article should be typed on one side of A4 size paper with a 1" margin on all sides. The candidate's signature should be on the reverse side of each page.
- A letter issued by the concerned organization, confirms that the candidate has not been subjected to any disciplinary action.
- The candidate should submit the self-declaration form provided by the organization.
- An application fee of Rs. 2000/- should be paid through Citizens Bank International Ltd., Branch office, organization account no.
The selection process for the Deputy Chief Executive Officer position will include the following steps:
- Initial shortlisting of candidates based on academic qualifications, work experience, and evaluation of the submitted article.
- Presentation and interview of the shortlisted candidates on the specified date, time, and place.
- The presentation should cover the content of the article submitted with the application and last for approximately 30 minutes.
- Candidates selected for the presentation and interview should bring their educational qualifications, experience certificates, Nepali citizenship certificate, and other relevant documents submitted with the application.
The Deputy Chief Executive Officer will receive a monthly salary and allowance of Rs. 93,100/-. The exact conditions of the contract will determine the services, conditions, and facilities.
- Application forms and required documents can be obtained from the organization's Head Office in Butwal or Branch Office in Budhanilkanth, Kathmandu, or from the website.
- Electronic submissions of the application form and article are accepted. However, when submitting the article electronically, a scanned copy must be provided.
- Applications submitted within the deadline will be evaluated by the recruitment committee.
- Further details regarding the selection process for the Deputy Chief Executive Officer position can be found on the organization's website: www.gblbs.com.np.
- Incomplete or improperly submitted applications will not be considered.
- For more information, please contact the organization's Head Office in Butwal at phone no. 071-438954.
Grameen Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited
Head Office, Butwal, Rupandehi
Laghubitta Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job