Job Vacancies at Sanjen Khola Hydropower Project in Nepal
Sanjen Khola Hydropower Project (78MW) in Rasuwa District, Nepal has published a vacancy announcement for professionals to join their team. The project requires senior staff, safety management personnel, senior repairmen, and operators for hydraulic drill, crane and tank trucks.
1. Senior Staff of General Affairs: 2 positions
- Candidates must have a college degree, proficiency in office software, excellent English writing, listening and speaking skills, and excellent interpersonal skills to assist in dealing with local affairs relations. Salary is negotiable.
2. Safety Management Personnel: 3 positions
- Candidates must have a college degree or above with a Safety major and familiarity with construction safety management. Salary is negotiable.
3. Senior Repairmen: 6 positions
Candidates must have more than five years of working experience in completing on-site machinery and equipment repair and maintenance for hydropower projects. Salary is negotiable.
4. Operators of T35 Hydraulic Drill, Crane Drivers, and Tank Truck Drivers: 2 positions for hydraulic drill operators, 2 for crane drivers, and 4 for tank truck drivers.
- Candidates are required to have the corresponding driving license, more than five years of work experience, and can complete the task independently.
Salary is negotiable.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Yellow River Co. Ltd. The following are the contact details:
- Bishnu Sedhain (Contact: 9856045881)
- Cui Leijie (Contact: 9863429870)
If you are interested in joining the team at Sanjen Khola Hydropower Project, contact the company and provide the necessary information.Rasuwa Hydropower Jobs Job Vacancy Engineering Job