CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Limited is among the leading National Level Development banks committed to providing quality products and services to its valued customers with utmost courtesy and care. To achieve this goal, the Bank invites applications from qualified, energetic, and self-motivated Nepalese citizens looking for dynamic careers in the following roles:
Job Positions - Level
1. Chief Business Officer - Risk Assets
(Manager/ Senior Manager/ Assistant General Manager)
Academic Qualification Criteria:
- Minimum of Master's Degree in Management/Economics or a related subject.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Financial Institutions with a good understanding of Business and Sales functions.
- Good understanding of the risk associated with Risk asset business along with a framework to be adapted as mitigating measures.
- Exceptional leadership, motivation, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Proven experience in formulating policy, procedures/manuals, and product papers monitoring framework for streamlining and growing Bank's Business Portfolio.
- Experience in strategic management, process automation, and digitization initiatives.
2. Chief Risk Officer
(Manager/Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager)
Academic Qualification Criteria:
- Minimum of Master's Degree in Management/Economics or a related subject. Chartered Accountancy shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a Financial Institution with a good understanding of the risk associated with the banking industry and the framework to be adapted to mitigate such risk.
- Good understanding of elements for creating a risk-aware organization.
- Experience in training and capacity-building activities of the Bank.
- Good understanding of internal controls as well as setting up of Early Warning Signals (EWS) in entire Banking activity.
- Proven experience in formulating policy, procedures/manuals, and monitoring frameworks for streamlining and growing Bank's Business Portfolio.
- Experience in strategic management, process automation and digitization initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership with a wide perspective right from strategy to operations.
- Result orientation and proven execution capability.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills
- Should possess good interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Ability to motivate & lead a fairly large team, coordinate internal l& external resources & achieve KPIS.
- Good understanding of financial management including use of financial tools, grabbing of market opportunity.
- Good understanding of legal 8, regulatory framework in which a Bank operates.
- Possess hunger for excellence.
- Age not exceeding 40 years at the time of application deadline.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only candidates getting through initial screening will be contacted for the further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to disqualification.
Eligible interested candidates are requested to apply by logging on to the 'Career' section of www.kamanasewabank.com and click 'View Vacant Positions' and apply for the respective job as above.
After filling up the requested information, click the 'Submit' button for submission of the application.
The application should be submitted on or before 23:00:00 hours, 18th August 2022.Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job