Kapilvastu Integrated Development Services(KIDS), a non-governmental aid non-profitable organization working in the field of Health, Agriculture, Climate change, livelihood, Good Governance, and Water and Sanitation since 2005. KIDS is implementing National Tuberculosis Program (NTP) support the project under Global Fund Program in partnership with Save the children and coordination with NTCC in 13 districts namely Rupandehi, Kaplivastu, Palpa, Dang, Sankt, Bardiya, Pyuthan, Rolpa, and NawalParasi (West) districts under Lumbini province and Surkbet, Kallicot, Satan and Dailekh districts under Karnali Province.
Connecting to this program, we would like to invite applications from the interested Nepalese candidates who are eligible, accountable, and have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity for the following position:
Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator (M&E)
Project office Butwal, Rupendehi, and frequent visits to program districts.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Master in Public Health or Relevant Discipline with 3 years experience or Bachelor in Public Health or Relevant Discipline with 5 years working experience in related field including TB.
- Good coordination skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good data quality assurance and analysis skill
- Good computer skills and excellent ability to the analysis of data & Documentation.
- Develop and share program monitoring tools, forms formats and registers, and checklist.
- Responsible for, monitoring evaluation and documentation as per standards of the NTP program and complying with the guideline provided by NTC/PR.
- Prepare the progress program/achievements reports / presentation for different forums.
- Build capacity of project staff in the use and content of the Monitoring and Evaluation tools.
- Conduct data quality assessments to determine the validity, reliability, and integrity of performance data gathered.
- Responsible to maintain data security, confidentiality, and sharing protocols.
- Provide support to District Program Coordinators to monitor progress in implementing activities.
- Provide technical support to DPC and government entity for program implementation
- Support PM and admin/finance officer and support performance vs financial verification whenever required
Interested candidates may apply through the below e-mail address with a recently updated CV and cover letter by 19th Jan 2022.
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the further selection process and telephone emptily will not be entertained.
First-time publication: 13th Jan 2022Butwal Rupandehi Job Vacancy INGO Jobs