Karnali Pradesh MOLMAC Vacancy for Agriculture, Veterinary and IT: Ministry of Land Management, Agriculture and Cooperatives (MOLMAC), Karnali Pradesh, Surkhet, Recruitment and Recommendation Committee
For the following services, groups and levels of posts for the Ministry of Land Management, Agriculture and Cooperatives, Karnali Pradesh, the following number of qualified and qualified technical personnel should be hired in the service contract; This information has been published for all concerned to apply by 2 pm within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this information.
|Agriculture Economist||Officer 7th||2|
|Agriculture Extension Officer||Officer 7th||2|
|Plant Development Officer||Officer 7th||1|
|Horticulture Development Officer||Officer 7th||3|
|Plant Protection Officer||Officer 7th||5|
|Soil Scientist||Officer 7th||1|
|Livestock Development Officer||Officer 7th||1|
|Veterinary Physician||Officer 7th||5|
|Computer Officer||Officer 7th||1|
1) Qualifications and experience
1.1) Minimum Educational Qualification (for Level 7)
- For Agriculture, Agri-Eco & Marketing Group - Passed Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc.Ag.) Or equivalent in Agri-Economics or Agri-Business major from a recognized educational institution.
- For Agriculture, Agricultural Extension Group, Crop Development Group, Horticulture Group, Crop Conservation and Soil Science Group - Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Science (B.Sc.Ag.) Or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
- Agriculture, Livestock Production & Dairy Development, for Group - Passed B.Sc.Ag. Or B.Tech (Dairy Technology) or B.V.Sc & AH or BVSc/D.V.Ag. or B.Tech.Ed. (Livestock Extension) or similar.
- For Agriculture, Veterinary Group - Passed BVSc & AH or BVSc or DVM or similar from a recognized educational institution and registered with Nepal Veterinary Council.
- Miscellaneous, for Computer Officer post: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Bachelor of Science (Physical) with at least 9 (nine) months Diploma in Systems Analysis Design and Software Development
1.2) In case of age, 21 years of age has been completed for officer level VII.
1.3) No one has been found guilty by the court in a criminal case of moral turpitude.
1.4) Not to be disqualified for future government service.
1.5) Not disqualified by other prevailing laws.
1.6) The marks prescribed for experience will be provided. Therefore, a copy of the certificate of experience must be submitted.
1.7) The prescribed number will be provided for permanent residence. For this, it is mandatory to submit the recommendation of the concerned local level regarding the permanent residency. Recommendation letter issued three months before the date of advertisement will not be accepted.
1.8) Inclusive marks (Women, Adivasi Janajati, Madhesi, Backward Area, Dalit and Disabled) will be awarded. For this, it is mandatory to submit a certified document disclosing the relevant details.
2) Documents to be attached in the application: Personal details of the candidate, certified copy of educational qualification, certified copy of certificate of Nepali citizenship, and certified copy of experience. In accordance with the prevailing Nepali law, a copy of the certificate or equivalent assessment certificate in case of academic degree obtained from a foreign educational institution in case of occupational certificate from council or council or others (documents must be certified and submitted by the candidate himself/herself).
3) To be in accordance with the working procedure: The selection process in the service contract, remuneration and conditions of service will be in accordance with the procedure related to selection in technical manpower service contract, 2076 (including first amendment 2077 and second amendment 2078).
4) If the above posts are filled permanently or temporarily or by adjustment, the contract agreement will be automatically revoked.
5) The application form can be downloaded from the Ministry's www.molmac.karnali.gov.np or can be obtained from the Administration Branch of the Ministry. Applicants wishing to apply will have to call for separate applications for the advertised posts.
6) Place, method and last date to apply: Eligible aspiring candidates should be able to submit the application directly to the Ministry by 2:00 pm on the last day of the application deadline. If there is a public holiday on the last day of application, the application should be submitted by 2:00 pm the next day.
7) The list of candidates will be published within 11 days of the last date of application. Information can be obtained from Ministry's website www.molmac.karnali.gov.np.
8) Date, time and place of interview: Short list will be published in the same notice. Before giving the interview, a certificate of educational qualification, citizenship and other documents must be submitted along with a copy.
9) Expired and undeveloped application will not be accepted.
10) No fee will be charged for the application.
11) This information can also be seen on the website and notice board of this Ministry.
First published date: 2078-09-19
Veterinary Job Agriculture Job Surkhet Job Vacancy Government Job