Lumbini Bikes Bank Limited, a leading National Level Development Bank. managed by a highly professional and experienced team in the banking sector, invites applications from highly competent, energetic, and self-motivated Nepalese citizens In order to fulfill the following vacant positions In its Head Offices Departments and Branches of Seven Provinces.
Trainee Junior Assistant - Few
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Management from a recognized University/College
- Having Basic Computer Knowledge
- Age: Not exceeding 28 as of the last day of application
- Must be fluent in the English language in both written and spoken
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having Two Wheeler Driving License
Applicants need to fill all required information displayed in Electronic Recruitment Application in the given vacancy link. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for a written exam. interview and further selection process. The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any/all applications without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing at any stage of the selection process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Log on to www.rollingnexus.com/lbbl
The deadline for the application is June 21, 2023 (Ashadh 6, 2080).
Anytime support call at 9802365247, 9858365247
Lumbini Bikas Bank Limited
www.lumbinibikasbank.comJobs for Freshers Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job