Malika Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Rural Municipal Executive Office, Darbang, Myagdi, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal announces vacancy for IT Officer and Field Assistant:
As the following employees have to be filled from the service contract for this office, the eligible aspiring candidates are informed to submit the application form prescribed by the Public Service Commission within 15 days from the date of publication of the notice.
|Information Technology Officer||BSc.IT, BCA, or equivalent||1 (One)|
|Field Assistant||Passed SLC / SEE or Equivalent||1 (One)|
1) Place of application: Malika village municipality, village executive office Darbang, Myagdi.
2) Age limit: 18 years and not exceeding 45 years till the date of application.
3) Documents to be submitted: A copy of the educational qualification certificate along with the application, a copy of the certificate of Nepali citizenship, a copy of the required educational qualification certificates, a copy of the certificates of training and experience, and all the copies should be certified by the person himself.
4) Application Fee: - Rs. 1,000.- (one thousand) and Rs. 500.- (Five hundred), along with the gross bank voucher application deposited in the Internal Revenue Account No. 0750110008400132 of Prabhu Bank Limited, Darbang branch of this office.
5) Contract period: Until the next decision, at most until the end of the Ashad 2078.
6) Monthly Remuneration: - As mentioned in the agreement.
7) Selection Process: - Written and interview for Information Technology Officer and shortlist and interview for field assistant as per ‘Social Security and Personal Incident Registration System Strengthening Project Operation Guideline, 2074 (Second Amendment, 2076)’.
8) Last date to apply: 2076-12-23 within office hours.
9) How to get the application form: - Website of Public Service Commission www.psc.gov.np, the website of this office www.malikamunmyagdi.gov.np or from this office.
10) No action will be taken on the applications received before the due date.
11) For more information contact Malika Gaonpalika, Village Executive Office Darbang or phone no. It can be obtained by contacting 069-420022.
First published date: 2077-12-09