Government of Sudurpashchim Province, Ministry of Social Development, Youth & Sports Division, Dhangadhi, Kailali, Nepal Notice regarding the application request for those interested to act as Swayam Sewak.
Under the Sudurpaschim Pradesh Swayam Sevak Mobilization Program, 2080 Ashad volunteers are needed in the designated bodies of all the 9 districts of the province; This notification is published as per the instructions for the information of all concerned to submit applications for the following subject areas and posts within the office hours from the date 2079-09-11 to date 2079-09-25 (15 days).
|Social Development Mobilizer||40|
|Veterinary JTA (VJTA)||9|
1) Minimum Qualifications
1.1) Staff Nurse: Registered in the concerned council after passing the certificate level in nursing.
1.2) Health Assistant: Passed certificate level in general medicine and registered with the concerned council.
1.3) ANM: Passed ANM course and registered with the concerned council.
1.4) Social Development Mobilizer: Passed certificate-level examination from a recognized educational institution.
1.5) Junior Animal Service Technician (Veterinary): One-year VJTA/ Animal Husbandry / Animal Health) training or equivalent.
1.6) Junior Technical Assistant (Agriculture/One-year JTA (Agriculture) training or equivalent.
1.7) Should have completed eighteen years of age.
1.6) Not holding any position of public benefit.
1.9) Not having been found guilty by the court of any usurpation.
2.0) Not disqualified according to prevailing law.
2) Documents to be attached with the application:
a) Copy of certificates of minimum educational qualification and higher educational qualification.
b) Copy of the certificate of Nepalese citizenship.
c) Copy of the certificate registered with the concerned council.
d) Compulsory submission of equivalence in case of educational institution obtained from a foreign university or educational institution
3) Place of application: The ministry of social development office of the district in which you want to serve yourself.
4) Method of Selection:
a) 100 marks in the minimum educational qualification of the relevant subject area.
b) If the scores are equal, the higher educational qualification will be considered as the basis.
c) A shortlist will be published based on the minimum educational qualification obtained by the candidate.
d) Information will be published along with the shortlist for an appointment, contact date, place, and time.
e) Candidates who are in the upper qualification order of the established qualifications will be selected and appointed to the prescribed positions.
Candidates must be present with all the completion certificates when coming to take the appointment. Candidates who do not appear on time will be removed from the shortlist and alternate candidates will be appointed.
5) The place where volunteers will be mobilized: Out of all the 9 districts in Sudurpaschim Province, they will have to work in the district in which they are willing to work and apply.
6) Duration period: 2080 Ashad end.
7) Swayam Sevak will be provided with a monthly subsistence allowance according to Sudurpaschim Pradesh Swayam Sevak Operational Procedure (with recommendations) 2076.
8) The application can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Social Development www.mosd.p7.gov.np.
9) Copies of the educational qualification certificate should be verified by the applicant himself and submitted.
10) Incomplete and conditional applications will not be registered.
Other procedures related to the appointment of State Self-Servants, an extension of the term, monthly subsistence allowance and conditions of service, and provisions related to holidays will be as per Sudurpaschim Province Self-Servant Operational Procedures (with recommendations) 2076. For more information in this regard, the website of the Ministry can be seen at www.mosd.p7.gov.np.
Veterinary Job Sudurpashchim Pradesh Agriculture Job Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job