Executive Director Position Vacancy Open at Citizen Investment Trust (CIT - Nagarik Lagani Kosh), Nepal
Overview of the Position
The Government of Nepal's Ministry of Finance announces an opportunity for qualified professionals to apply for the role of Executive Director at the Citizen Investment Trust (CIT - Nagarik Lagani Kosh). The application period is open for 21 days from the initial publication date, welcoming experienced Nepali citizens to participate in this competitive selection.
Eligibility Criteria and Experience
- Compliance with CIT Act and Procedures: Applicants must meet the standards set out in Section 42 (1) of the CIT Act, 2047 and the Executive Director Selection Procedures, 2080.
- Ministry of Finance Criteria: As per the Ministry's 2073 section 3 criteria and not barred by section 4, the candidates must be apt for nomination (Details at www.mof.gov.np).
- Documentation: Submit an application with requisite personal details, academic and professional evidence, citizenship certificate, photos, and a professional action plan (max 5000 words).
- Professional Action Plan: Indicate "Application and professional action plan for the executive director of Citizen Investment Trust (CIT - Nagarik Lagani Kosh)" on the envelope.
- Submission: Applications are to be directed to the Financial Sector Management and Institutional Coordination Division of the Ministry of Finance, Sinha Durbar, Kathmandu.
Business Plan Presentation
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present their professional action plan on a predetermined date and time as part of the evaluation process.
A two-stage selection process will be employed:
- Stage One: Shortlist a maximum of five candidates.
- Stage Two: Select and recommend the top three candidates to the Ministry of Finance.
An application fee of Rs.5000/- must be deposited with the details provided (Office code no. 205003501, revenue account, and title) to the Rashtriya Commercial Bank Limited, Sinha Durbar branch.
- The committee reserves the right to reject any application.
- False documentation will result in disqualification and legal action.
- For queries, reach out to the Financial Sector Management and Institution Coordination Division or call at 4211377.
- Remuneration includes a monthly salary and other benefits as per the contract terms.
This vacancy notice is a prime opportunity for candidates who have the vision to steer one of Nepal's pivotal financial institutions. Ensure your application is thorough, providing a detailed and strategic professional action plan. Remember, the deadline for your application is within 21 days from the publication date (First published: 2080/07/21).Notice Job Vacancy Government Job