NIC Asia Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited, registered as a subsidiary company of NIC Asia Bank Limited, is a prestigious private sector organization with a national-level scope of operation and a "D" class license from Nepal Gasht Bank. It has the largest branch network in the microfinance sector with 287 branches in 03 districts across the country. It is making an important contribution to providing financial service facilities by operating Shaghas in rural areas where there is no access to finance by conducting its Lapuwin program through its offices.
NIC Asia Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited branch offices in Lumbini Pardesh require employees for the following posts and the posts have to be filled through open competition, so applications are invited from interested Nepali citizens who have qualified and reach the specified address within 15 days from the date of publication of the notice.
1. Supervisor (Branch Head) - Assistant Level - 6 (Six)
- Required Minimum Qualification: At least 3 years of working experience in microfinance or a related field after passing proficiency certificate level from a recognized institution and at least 1 year working as a branch head.
2. Senior Assistant (Branch Head) - Assistant Level - 5 (Five)
- Required Minimum Qualification: Passed Proficiency Certificate level from a recognized institution and have at least 3 years of work experience in microfinance or related field
3. Assistant Level - 10 (Ten)
- Required Minimum Qualification: At least 2 years of work experience in microfinance or a related field after passing admission certificate level from a recognized institution.
4. Junior Assistant - Few
- Required Minimum Qualification: Passed Proficiency Certificate level from a recognized institution with 1-year working experience in microfinance or related field.
5. Trainee Assistant - Few
- Required Minimum Qualification: Passed Proficiency Certificate level from a recognized institution
Age limit: Completed 21 years and not exceeding 35 years by the date of application.
Type of competition: Initially, the final selection will be made of the contestants from the selection list through random selection.
Special concessions will be given to the persons having licensed passengers and vehicles.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. All rights and decisions related to employee selection will be vested in the organization. The microfinance institution may reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason.
Applicants should attach their biodata including the position they want to work for, age, experience, educational qualification specified for the respective position, name/contact number, and email address of two reference persons who know them well.
Application Deadline: 2079/09/03 (Accordingly December 18, 2022)
The application can be made from the website of this NIC Asia Microfinance Financial Institution https://www.nicasialaghubitta.com/careers.
Jobs for Freshers Laghubitta Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job