Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Province 2 Vacancy for Engineering Services
Province Public Service Commission Province No. 2 (Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Province 2), Janakpurdham, Nepal
As per the decision of 2077 Ashoj 12 of the Province Government (Council of Ministers) as per sub-section (1) of section 12 of the Employees Adjustment Act, 2074, as per the demand for technical posts in the Gazetted Third Class or similar Nepal Engineering Service. Since the following posts, groups, sub-groups, and category/level vacancies have to be filled in the Nepal Engineering Service; Since the posts for promotion and Internal Competition have been reserved as per the prevailing law, the open and inclusive competitive examination has to be conducted for the remaining posts; Applications are invited from the following qualified candidates.
Candidates who have reached the prescribed minimum qualification will have to fill the application form specified by the Commission and submit the revenue voucher along with the gross voucher to the office of this Commission. Also, the application form has to be downloaded from the Commission's website www.ppsc.p2.gov.np.
|Position, Group, Sub Group||Required No.|
|01/2077/078 - Open Quota|
|A) Engineer, Civil, Highway||3|
|B) Engineer, Civil, Sanitary||2|
|C) Engineer, Civil, Irrigation||1|
|D) Engineer, Civil, General||2|
|02/2077/078 - Women Quota|
|A) Engineer, Civil, Highway||1|
|B) Engineer, Civil, Sanitary||1|
|C) Engineer, Civil, General||1|
|03/2077/078 - Adivasi Janajati Quota|
|A) Engineer, Civil, Highway||1|
|B) Engineer, Civil, General||1|
|Position, Group, Sub Group||Type||Required No.|
|A) Engineer, Civil, Building, and Architect||Madhesi||1|
|B) Engineer Civil, Building, and Architect||Open||4|
|C) Engineer, Civil, Building, and Architect||Women||1|
|D) Engineer, Civil, Building, and Architect||Adivasi Janajati||1|
|E) Engineer, Civil, Building, and Architect||Madhesi||1|
|F) Engineer, Civil, Building, and Architect||Dalit||1|
|G) Hydrogeologist, Geologist, Hydrogeology||Open||1|
|H) Hydrogeologist, Geologist, Hydrogeology||Women||1|
*Advertisement No. 4/2077/078 to 11/2077/078 respectively (Serial No. A to H)
Types of exams: Written, group discussions, and interviews
Exam Date: Will be published later.
Examination Center: Province Public Service Commission, Province no. 2, as specified by Janakpurdham.
Application Fee: The application fee for each advertisement is Rs. 1000- (one thousand). In case of a candidate applying for additional advertisement on behalf of an inclusive group for the same service/group/subgroup post, an additional fee of Rs. 400 (four hundred) will have to be paid for each additional group.
Place of submission of application fee: Province Public Service Commission, Revenue Title No.: 14220 (Examination Fee) Nepal Bank Limited, Account (Bank)
Application Form: Download from the Commission's Website, www.ppsc.p2.gov.np and fill in the required details along with the prescribed documents on the cover page of the general record file. The application should be submitted along with the required documents by mentioning the contact number.
The place to submit application form: Province Public Service Commission, Province no. 2, Janakpurpam.
Documents to be attached: Candidate should sign the copy of the certificate specified in the advertisement including educational qualification, citizenship certificate, inclusive group opening document, original bank voucher, etc. The candidate himself should sign that the copy is correct as per the original. The candidate himself should be fully accountable for the details mentioned in the application.
The age limit of the candidate: In case of age 21 years of age and not exceeding 35 years of age and in case of women and disabled candidates not exceeding 40 years of age (by 2077-9-14). In the case of reinstated permanent civil servants, there will be no limit.
Interview Examiner Examination Program and Date of Interview: Notice will be given when the result of the written examination is published.
Job Description: - Service, group related.
Salary: - As per the law and rules of province no. 2 Government.
Ministry of Services: Ministry of Services, Groups, Subgroups.
Last date to apply: 2077-9-11 and double fee paid 2077-9-22.
1) Engineering, Civil, General: Passed BE or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized educational institution.
2) Engineering, Civil, Highway: Passed at least BE or equivalent in Civil Engineering, or Highway Engineering or Transportation Engineering, or Structural Engineering from a recognized educational institution.
3) Engineering, Civil, Sanitary: Passed BE or similar in Civil Engineering or Sanitary subject from a recognized educational institution.
4) Engineering, Civil, Irrigation: Passed BE or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized educational institution.
5) Engineering, Civil, Building, and Architect: Passed BE or similar in Architectural or Civil or Building or Structural or Town Planning or Structure or Quantity Survey, or Urban Planning from a recognized educational institution.
6) Hydrogeologist, Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology: Passed M.Sc. or equivalent degree from a recognized educational institution in Hydrogeology, or Hydrogeology, or Groundwater Hydrology in Geology, or Geophysics, or Geological Engineering. Or M.Sc. in Geology or Geological Engineering or Geophysics. or a similar postgraduate degree and three months of training in groundwater.
PPSC Madhesh Madhesh Pradesh Engineering Job Government Job