Provincial Government, Ministry of Health, Health Directorate, Province no. 1, Dhankuta, Nepal: Health Directorate, Province No. 1, Ghankuta Subordinate Bodies, Hospitals and Offices required for health service technical positions up to Ashad end of the financial year 2079 and 080 and written and interview for school nurse contract service in local level schools designated under the school nursing service work program implemented by the provincial government. Since the position has to be filled through examination; This notice is published for the information of all concerned to submit the application form to this directorate within 11 days from the date of publication of the notice.
|Medical Officer||8th Level||22|
|Ayurved Doctor||8th Level||9|
|Public Health Officer||7th Level||4|
|Medical Lab Technologist||7th Level||1|
|School Nurse||5th Level||10|
1) Type of Service: Contract
2) Candidate Selection Method: Written Test and Interview.
3) Date of Conduct of Written and Interview Examination: Notification will be published on the website of Directorate of Health, Dhankuta https://hd.p1.gov.np.
a) Rs 1,000 (one thousand rupees) for seventh and eighth-level posts.
(b) Rs.400 (Rupees Four Hundred) for the post of School Nurse and Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) more on submission of application for two posts.
4) Last date for submission of application form: Date 23rd of Mangsir 2079 within office hours.
5) Place of submission of application: Directorate of Health, Dhankuta.
6) Salary and service facilities: As prescribed for the respective post of State Government.
7) Candidate Age Limit:
(a) 21 years of age and not exceeding 45 years on the last date of application for seventh and eighth level posts.
b) 18 years of age and not exceeding 45 years of age on 23-08-23 2079-08-23, the last date of application for Pauchau level posts.
8) Minimum educational qualification and experience required
(a) For Medical Officer: At least an MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognized educational institution.
(b) For Ayurveda Doctor: Graduate degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a recognized educational institution.
(c) For Public Health Officer: Bachelor's Degree in Public Health from a recognized educational institution.
(d) For Physio Therapist: Graduation in Physio Therapy from a recognized institution.
(e) For Medical Lab Technology: Graduation or equivalent in Medical Lab Technology from a recognized educational institution.
(j) For School Nurses: Passed Certificate Level or equivalent in nursing from a recognized educational institution.
9) Duration of the service contract: 2080 till the end of Ashadha.
10) Where to get the form: Directorate of Health, Dhankuta, or available from the website www.hd.p1.gov.np.
Required documents to be submitted:
- Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate,
- Transcript of minimum educational qualification and character certificate,
- The registration certificate of the concerned council has been renewed. Experience Certificate (if any),
- If the candidate is classified as endangered or marginalized, a certificate to prove the same,
- In the case of educational qualifications obtained from other countries other than Nepal, a certificate of equivalency from Tribhuvan University should also be submitted along with it.
11) Syllabus: Syllabus prescribed by Public Service Commission for the respective post.
12) Candidates applying for School Nurse can apply for maximum two schools with preference.
13) Schools working in the post of non-school within Province No. 1 are not allowed to submit the application form.
14) No action will be taken on applications without the prescribed minimum educational qualification. Also, the applicant should fill out the application form mentioning false details and answer it himself.
15) The entire right to accept, reject and advertise the application will be with the Directorate of Health, Dhankuta.
16) For more information on advertising, please visit the website of the Directorate of Health, Dhankata at www.hd.p1.gov.np and contact phone number 026-1522506.
Note: The list of school nurse candidates can be obtained from the website of the Directorate of Buses www.hd.p1.gov.np.
First published date: 2079-08-09
Hospital Job Vacancy Province 1 Job Vacancy Health Job