Rapti Sonari Rural Municipality (Gapalika), Office of Rural Municipal Executive, Agaiya, Banke, Lumbini, Nepal announces job vacancy for Health Assistant (HA), Staff Nurse (SN), AHW/CMA, ANM, Lab Technician, Radiographer, Assistant Auditor, Administration Assistant, Receptionist, Gardener (Mali), Security Guard (Suraksha Guard) and Sweeper / Office Helper
Rapti Sonari Rural Municipality, Ward No. 4, Rapti Sonari Hospital, Baijapur, Banke. This information has been published for the interested Nepali citizens to submit their application to this office within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of the information.
|Health Assistant (HA)||5th||1|
|Staff Nurse (SN)||5th||2|
|Security Guard (Suraksha Guard)||2|
|Sweeper / Office Helper||2|
Required Educational Qualifications:
- Health Assistant (HA): Passed certificate level in General Medicine from a recognized educational institution and registered with Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC).
- Staff Nurse: Passed the certificate level in PCL Nursing from a recognized educational institution and registered with the Council.
- AHW: Passed AHW / CMA course from a recognized educational institution and registered with the council.
- ANM: Passed ANM course from a recognized educational institution and registered with the council.
- Lab Technician: Passed certificate level in laboratory subject from a recognized educational institution and registered with the Health Council.
- Radiographer: Registered with the Health Council after passing the certificate level in radiology from a recognized educational institution.
- Assistant Auditor: Having passed the certificate of accounting from a recognized educational institution and has work experience.
- Administrative Assistant: Passed SLC / SEE level from a recognized educational institution and has work experience.
- Sweeper / Guard / Security Guard / Gardener: - Knows how to read and write.
Age: Completed 18 years old and not exceeding 35 years till the last date of application; And in case of technical staff, 18 years have been completed and not exceeding 45 years.
Types of exams: written, oral and experimental.
Contact Date: Next Day of the last day of application submission.
Examination fee: Rs.500 for the fifth level, Rs.400 for the fourth level, and Rs.200 for the non-grade level.
Required Documents: The application should include Personal details of the candidate, a certified copy of educational qualification, a certified copy of the Nepali citizenship certificate, a certified copy of experience, and a certified copy of various councils or councils or others registered as per the law of Nepal. All submitted copies must be signed and submitted by the candidate himself/herself.
Place of application: - Office of Rapti Sonari Rural Municipality, Agaiya, Banke.
(First notice published date: 2078-05-20
Jobs for Freshers Banke Lumbini Pradesh Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job