Samriddhi Finance, a National Level Finance Company with its Head Office in Hetauda having five branches is looking for young, dynamic and result oriented Nepalese Citizens for Account Department.
1. Account Officer (Jr. Officer to Sr. Officer)- 01 (For Kathmandu)
- The position is responsible for meeting accounting requirements in line with company and NRB policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain financial record keeping and reporting system.
- Ensure timely, correctly and appropriately taxes are deposited and E-TDS/ E- Return
- Reconciliation of bank, Interbank, and cash.
- Prepare budget as required and aware of budgeta ry control system
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree in Management / Economics / CA qualified or Semi -
- Should have knowledge of N RB reporting for financial institutions.
- Should have knowledge of TAX/VAT/TDS.
- Knowledge of PUMORI shall add an advantage.
- Preference shall be given to those candidates having banking experience.
- Excellent communication skills and coordination skills.
- Having a valid two-wheeler driving license.
Age limit: Minimum 2 1 years and not exceeding45 years.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum-vitae, credentials, and latest passport size photograph before the close of business dated 2078/04/17 at the following E-mail address: [email protected].
Please mention the post and place of the job while submitting the application. Only short-listed candidates wi II be called for an interview. The selection procedure is interview only.
No telephone/email queries shall be entertained. Candidates canvassing at any stage of the process will lead to automatic disqualification. The Finance reserves the right to reject or accept any/ all applications without assigning reasons whatsoever.
Samriddhi Finance Company Limited
www.sfcl.com.npBanking Career Job Vacancy Kathmandu Banking Job