Urgent Vacancy at The Soaltee Kathmandu for the Post of Finance Manager/ Assistant Finance Manager
The Soaltee Kathmandu is a Five Star Luxurious Leading Hotel in Nepal, Owned and Operated by Soaltee Hotel Limited a listed Public Limited Company, pioneering in the Hospitality Industry Since 1966.
Position: Finance Manager/ Assistant Finance Manager
Education: Chartered Accountant
At least 5 years of experience in the Finance, Accounting, and Auditing field in Nepal.
Preference will be given to those who have experience in the hospitality industry.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Provide Recommendations and assistance to the Financial Controller regarding Finance, Accounting, Budgeting, Hotel Accounting, implementing Financial Policies and Procedures, Efficient Control, and Utilization of Financial Resources.
- Achieves and Exceeds Goals including performance goals and financial goals of the Organization.
- Ensures that the Accounting, Financial Statement/Profits and loss statements are documented and reported accurately.
- Maintains a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard the assets of the Hotel.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, accounting standards, and company
- Familiar with Hotel Operation Accounting and operation Software
- Presentation and Report writing skills
Interested candidates, meeting the above criteria may forward their CV to Human Resources Department at [email protected] within 7 days from the date of publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The company reserves the right to reject any /all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever and no phone calls shall be entertained in this regard.Hospitality Jobs Job Vacancy Kathmandu