Position: FLIP Coordinator, CPBB
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: Asia-Nepal-Kathmandu
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 21/Jun/2022, 1:10:52 PM
Unposting Date: 07/Jul/2022, 4:44:00 AM
The Role Responsibilities
- Develop Performance scorecards in line with group guidelines and country requirements
- Generate scorecards for all job families. Ensure all key role families are under incentive plan such that it leads to improved overall performance.
- Process error-free incentives for all job families linked to scorecards.
- Ensure the generation of scorecards and payments are done in a timely fashion.
- Analyse pay-out trends/risks in the reward structure and highlight to appropriate authorities for necessary corrections.
- Assist with qualitative inputs on various other data requirements as required by the business time to time.
- Ensure that all relevant & pertinent dashboards/data for dashboards/data required by stakeholders is shared in a timely manner.
- Help business in analysis & measuring RM/other job families productivity
- Assist the business on execution of various projects-tactical & strategic.
- Ensure that process within Performance Management ambit is appropriately documented.
- Ensure that scorecards templates are maintained appropriately in line with current guidelines.
- Automate pay out process to reduce time spent and increase accuracy.
- Act as a backup for designated segment and ensure that all relevant tasks are taken care of in absence of primary RP.
- Ensure that all scorecard activities are completed within the defined & assigned windows with the respective RP.
- Display high level of engagement and engagements.
- Co-ordinate with all stakeholders and demonstrate professionalism.
- Always demonstrate high level of integrity and conduct. Always leave up the valued behaviours.
- Demonstrate high level of knowledge on products and policies.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of performance scorecard
- Pro-actively escalate potential risk
- High level of awareness and understanding of the relevant policies and procedure
- Understanding of relevant regulatory requirement
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Segment Heads & RMs
- Finance & Support Teams
- H CPBB
Our Ideal Candidate
- Graduate/ Postgraduate
- Anywhere between 1 - 4 years of overall experience preferred.
- Banking knowledge
- Understanding of front and back-office processes and procedures preferred.
- Understand and have adequate knowledge on CPBB Client Engagement Framework
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team-playing ability
- Able to collaborate and co-ordinate with Senior CPBB Team Leaders
About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.