CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: Sunrise Capital Limited - A wholly owned subsidiary of Sunrise Bank Limited is a pioneer merchant banking Institution of Nepal with 30 years of working history in the merchant banking sector. The Company aims to expand, strengthen and support its professional team, we are inviting applications from experienced, dynamic, career-oriented, young, highly enthusiastic, and competent individuals in the following positions.
1. Level: Management Trainee - Jr. Officer
Department: Mutual Fund/Portfolio Management/Advisory
No. of Vacancy: 6
- MBA/MBS/CA/ACCA/CFA or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution preferably first division or 3 GPA and above with 3 years working experience in the investment banking department.
- Requires a thorough understanding of Nepalese/International Capital Markets, Financial Research, and analysis, Portfolio Management, Mutual Fund, Treasury Fund Management, Risk-Return Analysis, Securities Trading Processes, and Investment Banking activities.
- Experienced in monitoring economic and industrial trends, formulating investment strategies, and ability to calculate and review various risk measures.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply for Management Trainee.
2. Level: Assistant - Jr. Officer
No. of Vacancy: 2
- Minimum bachelor's degree from a recognized university with an IT background.
- Work experience of at least 3 years in a related field.
- Hands-on experience in Server, Hardware, Network Management, Network Security, and Virtualization of network equipment.
- Should have exposure to implementing, developing, and upgrading IT operation policies and procedures.
3. Level: Trainee Assistant - Assistant
Department: Investment Banking/Depository Participant (DP)/Accounts
No. of Vacancy: 6
- BBA/BBS - Specialized in Finance and Accounting, preferably first division or 3 GPA and above; +2 for Trainee Assistant;
- Work experience of at least 2 years in investment/Merchant banking or related institution.
- Earlier experience in Investment/Merchant Banking Department is highly preferred.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply for Trainee Assistant.
Other Essential Criteria for all the Candidates:
- Age not exceeding 28 years for Management Trainee and 25 years for Trainee Assistant.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good numerical, analytical, communication skills, and problem-solving attitude.
Qualified and eligible individuals interested in applying for this position may submit an Application along with a CV by August 23, 2022, to [email protected].
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection procedure. The Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.Jobs for Freshers Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job