UN Traineeship Programme - Cohort X
Exciting Opportunity for Full-Time On-the-Job Training for Candidates from Excluded and Marginalized Group
Frontline Consult Pvt. Ltd., on behalf of the United Nations in Nepal, invites applications from potential Nepali candidates belonging to the Excluded and Marginalized Group. We are pleased to announce a comprehensive 11-month traineeship program that offers full-time on-the-job training with access to mentoring and practical experience in the UN working environment.
Selected trainees will have the unique opportunity to immerse themselves in diverse fields, including General Administration, Finance /Administration and Logistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Disaster Risk Management, Climate and Data information, Gender Equality and Social Inclusion, Program Support and Data Management, Harmful Practices and Youth, Governance/Rule of Law and Human Right, Result Based Management, Strategic Planning & Knowledge Management, Communication, Water Sanitation & Hygiene, Nutrition, Health, Education, Social Policy Governance and Evidence, Supply & Procurement, Human Resource, Monitoring Review and Evaluation (MRE), Anticipatory Action (AA), Programme (Climate Change resilience, livelihood), Finance and Resource Management, Research and Operations support.
Minimum Selection Criteria:
- University graduate (minimum Bachelor's Degree)
- Belonging to an Excluded and Marginalized Group (Disadvantage Janajati, Dalit, Madhesi, Religious Minority)
- Belonging to LGBITQ++
- Persons with Disabilities (from any Social Group)
- Respect of UN Core Values. Professionalism, Integrity, and Respect for Diversity
- Strong commitment to learn
- Basic communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Nepali languages
- Commitment to complete the 11 months Traineeship Program
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can:
1. Browse the link https://frontline.com.np/untrainee and fill up the Online Form and attach your Recent Resume, Copy of Bachelor's Degree Transcript, Copy of Nepali Citizenship, Self Declaration Letter, and a Motivational Letter (not exceeding 200 words) explaining your interest and expectations from the UN Traineeship Program. Candidates should indicate their Area of Interest.
2. Submit the duly filled Online Form (available at https://frontline.com.np/untrainee), along with the Motivational Letter (not exceeding 200 words), Recent Resume, Copy of Bachelors Degree Transcript, Self Declaration Letter, and Copy of Nepali Citizenship to the following address;
Frontline Consult Private Limited
4th Floor, Gravity Center, Anamnagar-29, Kathmandu, Nepal (100 Meters North from Singh Durbar East Gate)
Post Box Number: 6031
Phone: 01 5707271
The application deadline is till 31st December 2023 at 17:00 hours. Applications received after the deadline shall automatically disqualify.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the further selection process. Any kind of activity intended to influence the selection process will lead to disqualification.
Application Helpline: 9801898003
Candidates from Excluded and Marginalized Group, persons with disabilities, gender and sexual minorities are eligible to apply. Selected candidates will receive a Stipend, Social Security Fund, and all the benefits as per the prevailing Labor Law. Trainees will be contracted by Frontline Consult Private Limited (a subcontracted company by the UNDP) and assigned to participating UN Agencies in any location within Nepal.
United Nations has a zero-tolerance against Sexual exploitation and Abuse (SEA) and sexual harassment (SH). Everyone is responsible for preventing sexual exploitation and abuse and sexual harassment (PSEA and SH), and all UN personnel must adhere to the standards of conduct that preserves PSEA principles (both during work hours and outside work hours). All selected candidates will, therefore, go through a safe hiring process.
This traineeship program is not a permanent employment opportunity with any UN agency, and the UN and Frontline Consult do not charge any fees at any stage of the Recruitment Process and Traineeship Program from the candidates. We would also like to inform that UN has not appointed any institute/organization for training purposes to enroll candidates into the UN Traineeship Programme.Internship Notice