Admission Open for MSc Construction Project Management at Far Western University
Are you interested in pursuing MSc Construction Project Management at the postgraduate level? If yes, then Far Western University, Faculty of Engineering, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur, has opened admissions for the academic session 2079/0080. Here are the essential details regarding the admission process:
- Number of Seats: Far Western University has reserved 2 seats for regular, 1 for staff and 1 for women, 18 for full-pay, and 5 for sponsored students. A total of 30 seats are available for the program.
- Form Filling Date: The application forms will be available online from 2079/12/10 to 2080/01/10.
- Eligibility Criteria: The minimum qualification required to apply for the program is 45% or CGPA of 2 (in a scale of 4) at graduation level in Civil Engineering, Civil and Rural Engineering, Hydropower Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, and Architecture, or a similar educational program.
- Entrance Examination: The entrance exam for the MSc Construction Project Management program will be held on 2080/01/16 from 11:00 AM onwards.
- Exam Venue: The entrance exam will take place at the Central Campus of Far Western University, Mahendranagar.
- Application Process: Interested candidates can log in to the website of Far Western University (https://faclutyengineering.fwu.edu.np) to fill the online application form.
- Application Fee: The entrance examination fee is Rs.3,000/- (three thousand only), which candidates can deposit in Far Western University's Faculty of Engineering Nepal Bank Limited Mahendranagar branch of Chalti Current Account Number 15600107269169000001. Candidates must upload the complete bank voucher while filling the online application form.
Candidates need to upload the following documents while filling the online application form:
- Nepali citizenship certificate or any other official document reflecting national identity for foreign students.
- A recent passport-size colored photograph with a plain background showing full forehead Than-1
- Mark sheets from SEE or similar exams up to graduation level BE, provisional certificate, transfer certificate, character certificate, and other necessary certificates.
- For students applying under Sponsored Quota: An official letter of the intention to study in the sponsored quota for the individual of the office and necessary documents as per the procedures related to admission for staff quota.
- Equivalency certificate in case of studying from a foreign educational institution.
- Original Bank Voucher of depositing the amount in Chalti current account number 15600107269169000001 of Far Western University Engineering faculty at Nepal Bank Limited Mahendranagar branch.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to pursue an MSc Construction Project Management at Far Western University, Faculty of Engineering. Apply before 2080/01/10 and prepare yourself for the entrance exam on 2080/01/16.
Admission Open Notice