Government of Nepal, Ministry of Health and Population, National Health Training Center, Teku, Kathmandu Notice regarding the entrance examination of the Diploma in Biomedical Equipment Engineering (DBEE) program affiliated to the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT)
This information has been published for those who are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Biomedical Equipment Engineering (DBEE) program affiliated to the Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) to be conducted by the National Health Training Center in 2078/79.
1) Eligibility: Passed in ISc / 10 + 2 (Science subject).
2) Age: Completed 18 years of age
3) Program duration: 1 year 6 months
4) Number of seats: 24
5) Selection Process: Entrance Examination (based on 10 + 2 science stream syllabus, 20/20 of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English subjects with a total of 100 objective multiple answers)
6) Entrance Exam Date: Saturday, 2078-10-15 at 8:00 AM.
7) Place to submit application: National Health Training Center BMET UNIT, Teku
8) Last date for submission of application: Monday, 2078-10-10
9) Scholarships: Jehendar (Meritorious) -1 (Achieving the highest marks in the entrance examination) and Classified-1 (Achieving the highest marks in the entrance examination with low qualification)
10) Documents to be submitted with the application: Copy of Citizenship, SLC / SEE and 10 + 2 Transcript and Character Certificate.
11) Additional documents to be submitted for classified scholarship: SLC / SEE from government or community school and copy certified by the concerned local level / District Education Office (DEO) / school / university for having studied 10 + 2)
12) Candidates applying for the classified scholarship will not be allowed to compete in the full fee quota
13) Application Form Fee: Rs. 1,500 / -
For other information:
National Health Training Center (NHTC), Teku
Phone no. 01-4347262, 01-4361817
(First published on 2078-09-13)