Tribhuvan University, Institute of Engineering (IOE), Entrance Examination Board, Bachelor Level (BE / B.Arch.) Entrance Examination for Academic Year 2078/079
The entrance examination will be conducted on the basis of information technology for the admission of students in various programs for the academic year 2078/2079 at the Constituent Campus and affiliated colleges under Tribhuvan University, Institute of Engineering (IOE). Since the Institute of Engineering (IOE), Information and Communication Technology Center (ICTC), Pulchowk will be operated according to the prescribed time and shift following the health standards of the Government of Nepal; This information has been published for the information of all concerned.
Entance Exam Date: 2078 Falgun 8
Examination Venue: Institute of Engineering (IOE), Information and Communication Technology Center (ICTC), Pulchowk
Deadline to Apply: 2078-10-27, 5:00 PM
Application Fees: Rs. 2000
Fees Payment Methods: Online Payment (Mobile Banking, eSewa, Khalti, Connect IPS)
The constitutent campuses and affiliated colleges run under the Institute of Engineering (IOE) are as follows:
1) Pulchowk Campus, Pulchowk, Lalitpur
2) Thapathali Campus, Thapathali,
3) Eastern Campus, Dharan
4) Western Campus, Pokhara
5) Chitwan Engineering Campus, Rampur, Chitwan
(1) Kantipur Engineering College, Lalitpur
2) Kathmandu Engineering College, Kathmandu
3) Himalayan College of Engineering, Lalitpur
4) Advanced College of Engineering and Management, Lalitpur
5) National College of Engineering, Lalitpur
6) Kathford International College of Engineering and Management, Lalitpur
7) Janakpur Engineering College, Bhaktapur
8) KHP: College of Engineering, Bhaktapur
9) Sagarmatha Engineering College, Lalitpur
10) Lalitpur Engineering College, Lalitpur
1) Civil Engineering
2) Electrical engineering
3) Electronics, Communication, and Information Engineering
4) Mechanical engineering
5) Computer engineering
6) Agriculture Engineering
7) Industrial Engineering
8) Geometrics engineering
10) Automobile Engineering
11) Aerospace Engineering
12) Chemical engineering
1) Minimum qualification for application
1.1) Proficiency Certificate Level, Higher Secondary Level or A Level or Engineering Diploma level in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subject in 11th and 12th class from TU or its recognized educational institution. In the case of NEB, Students who have passed with a minimum C grade in the Final Grade of all subjects will be able to apply and participate in the entrance examination.
1.2) Foreign nationals will be able to apply only in the full-time program.
2) Method of filling the application form and required documents
2.1) The application form for the entrance examination of the Institute of Engineering Studies at https://entrance.ioe.edu.np should be filled by the applicant himself and submitted online through the same website.
2.2) Online Form Edge will be available on the website only from 10:00 AM on 2078-10-13 to 5:00 PM on 2078-10-27. Therefore, it is advised to complete the examination form at any time within the period. The online form will be closed automatically after the specified time.
2.3) Application form can be filled out from any place with an internet facility at any time on specified days.
Notice Entrance Exam Tribhuvan University