School of Management at Tribhuvan University (SOMTU) invites applications for admission to the Master of Business Administration in Information Technology (MBA IT) program for the 2019 spring session. This program is designed to develop the professional skills in the student needed to successfully manage information technology increasingly ingrained across industries and businesses. This program thrives to deepen knowledge in applied business administration and develop computer programming and information technology skills relevant to business and management careers.
- To prepare dedicated IT business leaders for the development of the Nepalese IT sector with a global perspective'
- To develop self-motivated and competent IT entrepreneurs, capable of launching their own sustainable IT and online businesses;
- To build skilled human resources capable of solving problems and developing software and applications; and
- To produce IT managers with people skills who can successfully manage IT professionals with a greater understanding.
Applicants having a minimum Bachelor's Degree in BIM, BCA, BSc CSIT, BUS, BIT
or BE (Computer/Electronics/Communication or in any engineering subject area) with
a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 or 45 percent in the annual system is eligible to apply.
- Applications: 2 December 2018 — 24 January 2019 (10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.)
- Written Entrance test (SOMAT): 26 January 2019
- Verbal Ability Quantitative Ability
- Issue-based Essay Writing Case Analysis
- Group Discussion & Individual Presentation: January 29&30, 2019
- Personal Interview: February 1, 2019
For detailed Information:
New Management Building, Kirtipur, Kathmandu Phone: 01-4332719,