School of Management at Tribhuvan University (SOMTU) offers Two years Postgraduate (PG) – Master Degree programs under Management Faculty such as Master of Business Administrative (MBA) for 35 seats each year. This MBA programs ins affiliated to Tribhuvan University and designed as an intensive full-time two-year program spread over four semesters, which consists of course works, seminars, practicum’s, experimental learning and research projects.
The SOMTU MBA program is globally recognized program, well recognized by the corporate sector, cutting-edge courses, a wide range of electives, real-life exposure to the business world; highly qualified and experienced professors; innovative pedagogy; and inspirational academic environment.
- The candidates have completed at least 15 years of formal education (12 years of schooling, plus 3 years of Bachelor's level from universities recognized by Tribhuvan University (TU).
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor's level of education but are awaiting final results may also apply.
- Candidates must have passed SOMAT entrance examination conducted by School of Management Tribhuvan University (SOMTU), Kirtipur.
- Indra Bhakta Shrestha scholarship will be awarded to the needy and deserving student.
- Written Entrance Test (SOMAT): Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability, Issue-based Essay Writing, and Case Analysis
- Group Discussion
- Individual Presentation
- Personal Interview