The British College Kathmandu strives to be a world-class college in Nepal offering British and international qualifications equipping our graduates with the knowledge, skills and values they need for success in the global job market and becoming creative entrepreneurs. It has a distinctive identity as the pioneering global college in Nepal. It offers reputed UK degrees and courses which are relevant to the current job market, enhancing each and every student’s employability.
TBC attract the best and the brightest students and, consequently, TBC offers an unforgettable academic experience transcending international boundaries with the thought-provoking incision. Being the pioneering international college in Nepal, we also provide our students with unparalleled exposure and experiences both within and outside Nepal.
The defining characteristic of The British College is the local-to-global approach in the provision of our degrees and courses. Student exchange programmes and internships with multi-national companies serve as highlights of this unique student experience. Staffed by tutors and administrative personnel from the UK and Nepal, the College provides a premium education in Nepal.
The British College offers Undergraduate Programmes and Postgraduate Programmes which are awarded by UK universities: the University of the West of England (UWE) and Leeds Beckett University (LBU).
Why Study at TBC?
- Get value for money with a quality UK Degree at a local cost. Gain the same prestigious UK degree at one-fifth of the price.
- TBC’s overall quality (student experience, academic standards, and programme delivery) is underpinned by adherence to the UK Quality Assurance Agency’s Quality Code.
- The student will earn a direct university degree rather than a degree awarded through a third party.
- To ensure that students get the education they deserve It has staff with international academic qualifications from the UK, USA, Australia and India. It is dedicated in providing students with the complete international learning experience.
- Linked with various academic institutions, TBC students have access to regular guest lecturers and speakers from the UK and other countries as well as from reputed corporate houses and public institutions in Nepal.
- Scholarships are provided for deserving students.
To make sure that you have everything you need when applying for a course at TBC, please follow the application checklist below.
Documents to Bring with you to TBC:
- A completed application form
- Proof of identification (Citizenship, Passport)
- Statement of purpose (250 words minimum)
- Four passport size photographs
- Copy of updated curriculum vitae
- Evidence of any work experience
- Scholarship application form (if applicable)
- Signed payment plan
- Academic certificates (original transcripts
- and diplomas)
- Certified copies of academic certificates
(if you are unable to have these certified before enrolling, then please bring photocopies with you, and the staff at TBC will be happy to certify them for you).
The British College
Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977-1-5111100, +977-1-5111101,+977-1-5111102 | Ext.100
Email: [email protected]