Padmashree International College was established in 2007 and franchised with Nilai University (approved by Ministry of Education- MoE. It is affiliated with Tribhuvan University and is set up with the vision of bringing the global standards of IT, Hospitality, and Food Science College to Nepal and producing scientific manpower of high caliber. The Padmashree is the creation of dynamic professionals. It has a team led by professionally trained and experienced faculties.
The academy has well-equipped, well-furnished, and spacious laboratories to facilitate the smooth conduct of practicals and research works. The library is full of books, magazines, journals, and other reading materials. Besides, students can enjoy e-learning in the well-equipped computer laboratory with a 24-hour internet facility which can be used by the students at a specified time. It has space big enough for games such as basketball, table tennis, etc.
Various modern methods of teaching through LED projectors, OHP, regular talk programs, seminars, etc are common.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- The learning environment at Padmashree is supported by faculties that provide comfort as well as easy access to information and knowledge.
- State-of-the-art physical and teaching facilities with IT support.
- E-library with loads of resources in the areas of students’ major and minor subjects.
- Parking space for students, faculties, and visitors.
- Cafeteria with high-quality foods and snacks at a reasonable price.
- Spacious classrooms with the necessary audiovisual teaching aids.
Life Skills Program:
It offers the following life skills programs to enrich academically sound students to excel in the increasingly competitive world:
- Negotiation skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Art of forgiving
- Art of living
- Appreciative enquiry interpersonal
- Effective communicative skills
- Interview preparation
- Personality development
Guidance and Counseling:
As part of the student support system, Padmashree has set up a Guidance and Counseling Center to take the students right from the admission to placement or further study in Nepal or abroad. Students will be supported in the following areas by qualified counselors at all times.
- Pre-admission counseling
- Academic performance counseling
- Behavioral counseling
- Career counseling
- Placement counseling
- Further study counseling (Nepal and abroad)
Padmashree International College
Tinkune, Kathmandu, GPO Box no. 15252, Nepal
Phone: +977-1-4112252, +977-1-4112403
Email: [email protected]