National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS), Examination Branch, Bir Hospital, Mahabuddha, Kathmandu Notice regarding student admission to Anesthesia Assistant Course
The National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS) is conducting a one-year Anesthesia Assistant Course for the admission of students in the academic year 2079-2080.
Nepali citizens who have passed Health Assistant, Proficiency Certificate Level in Nursing (PCL Nursing) or Ophthalmic Assistant from a recognized educational institution can deposit Rs. 2,000 / - (non-refundable Rs. 2,000) and submitting the original voucher.
The admission form will be distributed from the office of the Dean of the National Academy of Medical Sciences from 2079-2-29, enclosing all the documents mentioned in the form.
You have to submit it to the Dean's Office, National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS), Bir Hospital, Mahabuddha by the 14th. In case of leave on that day, you will have to submit the form within the first day of the opening of the office the day after the public holiday.
Admit Card will be distributed on 2079-3-17. The date, time, and place of the entrance examination will be mentioned in the admission letter itself. If you need more detailed information, please contact the Dean's Office.
|Nepal Government||(A) National Health Training Center (NHTC)||5 Seats|
|(B) Province Government, Ministry of Health Province No. 1||5 Seats|
|Sponsor||Nick Simons Institute||12 Seats|
|Institutional / Private||2 Seats|
- If for any reason the Government of Nepal and the Sponsor seat remain vacant, the merit list of the successful candidate will be taken from the open competition.
- Eligible candidates working under the Government of Nepal must attach a letter of approval from the National Health Training Center (NHTC).
- Candidates who have reached the qualification of working in the Provincial Government, Ministry of Health, Province No. 1 should attach the prior approval letter of the Ministry of Health of Province No. 1.
- In the case of Nick Simon Institute's sponsor seat, the nomination letter of the same organization should be attached.
- In the case of applicants from Institutional / Private, 2 years uninterrupted in the concerned institution
- Must submit a working certificate and letter of sponsorship from the institution for study.
- Preference will be given to candidates working in the government institution where CEOCE has been implemented.
- The age of the candidates applying for age will be as per the prevailing rules till the last date of application.
- A copy of the certificate registered with the Nepal Health Professional Council / Nepal Nursing Council along with a certificate of at least 2 years of work experience in a health institution recognized by the Government of Nepal should be submitted after the registration certificate.
- Provincial Government, Ministry of Health, Province No. 1, and Institutional / Open Candidates will have to pay the training fee prescribed by the National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS).
(Date of publication of the information for the first time: 2079-02-28)