Birgunj Public College (BPC), an institute of Management, is located in Panitanki, Birgunj. It is a dually affiliated institute (Tribhuvwan University and Purbanchal University) perusing its only management stream in two different premises.
The Main Building is located to the east of the Army Cantonment, Panitanki, where BBS, BIM, and MBS classes are run. In contrast, other premises named Birgunj Institute of Management, situated in the Murli Bagaichha, holds affiliated with Purbanchal University and runs the courses of BBA and MBA.
The institution, initially begun with Plus-Two in management. It has been running MBA, BBA, and MBS, BBS at the consistent demand of conscious guardians enthusiastic students, and intellectuals. BPC is committed to producing sound academic human resources to meet the need and expectations of society and the nation as well. The dedicated and devoted faculty members, the cooperative administrative staff, and the conscious management committee have made this institution a center of excellence in imparting quality education to young minds who visualize this world in a better perception.
BPC is committed to following its ideal “AN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT …….. WHERE PROFESSIONALS ARE BORN” for the overall enhancement of the learners who are the future assets of the nation. With such hope and confidence, BPC has got its own premises built at Panitanki.
Birgunj Public College (BPC) is committed to producing quality human resources required of this industrial city, Birgunj, and the Nation as well. Therefore the institution has installed all modern technical assets like computers with internet, Over Head Projects (OHP), and Power Project to cope up with up-to-date development in management education.
At BPC, our mission is to develop principled and insightful leaders who can transform organizations and the society we live in, through innovative education, research, and networking.
At BPC, we believe in and share some fundamental values. We are always guided and inspired by these values to strive for excellence in everything we do. Some of them are:
We emphasize on personal integrity and responsibility as they are essential qualities for leadership. We foster a high level of integrity among our students, faculty, and staff through our policies, actions, and teaching.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do by setting high standards for our programs, students, faculty, staff, and ourselves as an organization.
- Respect for individual and intellectual differences
- We admire individual and intellectual differences among our students, faculty, and staff. We respect ourselves and others and honor each person in our community as an individual.
Diversity and inclusiveness
We believe in and appreciate the value of diversity of cultures and opinions in society. We include and treat all kinds of diversity as a source of learning. We attempt to create an environment where the values of diversity are understood, nurtured, and rejoiced.
We encourage our college community to understand and develop a global perspective of business and act accordingly by staying connected with the world at large.
Birgunj Public College (BPC) offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in management. Here are the short descriptions of the courses offered by BPC:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): BBA is an undergraduate management course that provides students with a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of business administration, such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, etc.
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS): BBS is an undergraduate management course that focuses on the theoretical and practical aspects of management, accounting, economics, and business.
- Bachelor of Information Management (BIM): BIM is an undergraduate course that integrates management and computer science to develop professionals with the skills to manage information systems in organizations.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): MBA is a postgraduate management course that provides students with advanced knowledge and skills in various areas of business administration, such as finance, marketing, human resources, and operations.
- Master of Business Studies (MBS): MBS is a postgraduate management course that focuses on the theoretical and practical aspects of management, economics, and business.
All these courses at BPC are designed to provide students with a strong foundation in management and help them develop the necessary skills and knowledge to become successful professionals in their chosen fields.
Message from Executive Chairman:
Dear Guardians, Parents, and Students,
I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continuous support, trust, and faith in Birgunj Public College (BPC). Since our establishment in 2057 B.S, BPC has been striving to provide quality professional education to meet the needs and expectations of individuals and the nation. We offer a wide range of programs, including MBA, MBS, BBS, BBA, BIM, and +2 Management, and have been consistently delivering quality education to our students.
I am proud to say that BPC has come a long way, and we owe our success to the wholehearted contribution from our teachers, students, parents, and well-wishers. Our institution has always been an academic innovator, and we provide a highly personalized, engaging learning environment for our students. We have experienced both achievements and challenges during our formative years, but we have always strived to overcome them and leverage our strengths to take BPC to newer heights.
To date, about 2800 young graduates from BPC are either pursuing higher education or have joined the employment market. We are proud to have contributed to shaping the future of these individuals and the nation as a whole.
I would like to encourage potential students to think of the challenges they are likely to face in the future before making a choice regarding their program of study. At BPC, we believe in providing our students with the skills and knowledge required to succeed in today's dynamic and ever-changing business environment.
We are constantly working in collaboration with our students, faculty, employees, and parents to provide the best learning experience possible. We have an extensive range of guest lectures, interactions with business leaders, training, and student programs that make BPC a happening place all year round.
Once again, I would like to thank you for your continued support and trust in BPC. Together, we will continue to strive towards academic excellence and contribute to the development of the nation.
Mr. Sankalp Shakya
Executive Chairman, BPC