College of Business Management (CBM) established in 1997, has strived to provide quality education in the field of management to the students of Nepal in the Secondary school, Bachelors and Masters Level.
CBM's mission is to establish a management and technology-oriented education hub in Nepal that can deliver perfect symmetry of practical, conceptual, and behavioral education at a fair price. To achieve its vision, CB plan to fulfill the needs of the day by being technologically empowered with time. The infrastructure of the school, Its pledge to maintain futuristic perspective and adaptation of teachers, equipped with modern technology along with engaging pedagogy and innovative teaching methodology shall be a differentiating value of our institution.
To make Nepal an ambassador for new Management and Technology Education & Philosophies and Holy Destination for Monks of Knowledge.
Establish Management and Technology Education Parks and Houses in Nepal which can deliver Practical, Conceptual, and Behavioral Education at a fair price.
- To establish Educational Institutes, Colleges, Campus and Schools thereby to provide fair, practical, conceptual, and behavioral knowledge and learning at a fair price all over the country and expand it outside the country too.
- To enter into Ventures with NGOs/INGOs, Corporate Houses, Government Institutions, and Regulatory Bodies to dare to fight for the fair fee of the education.
- To enter into any operations of facilitation for providing education like transportation of materials and person; publication, distribution, and sale of materials; branding and advertising themes; sale of food and snacks, etc.
- To obtain facilitation and persuade the Government of Nepal to establish the Institute of Technology and Institute of Management like IIT and IIM respectively in India.
- To establish the principles and dynamic patterns of effective study and learning in Management and Technology with practical exposures and research study.
Charkhal, Dillibazaar, Kathmandu
Phone: +977-1-4539716, +977-1-4518869
Email: [email protected]