Dhaulagiri Prabidhik Shikshya Pratisthan (धाैलागिरी प्राविधिक शिक्षा प्रतिष्ठान, बागलुङ) was established in 2007 AD (2064 BS) and located in Baglung Bazar, Baglung district of Nepal. It is affiliated with Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). It is recognized by the Nepal Nursing council and National Health Professional Council. It offers a Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT), PCL Nursing, and PCL in General Medicine-Health Assistant (HA).
- Vision: Production and dissemination of socially responsible and technically competent human resource for health and contribute to materializing the concept of health as a fundamental human right as coined in the interim constitution of Nepal 2063 through preventive, promote curative, and rehabilitate health care services to the community people.
- Mission: Production and dissemination of socially responsible and technically competent human resources for health by developing model polytechnic institute with adequate infrastructure in the Dhaulagiri Zone.
- Goal/ Objectives: Develop a model polytechnic institute with adequate infrastructure in the Dhaulagiri Zone of Nepal which will be capable of producing socially responsible and technically competent human resources for health.
Salient Features: Hostel, Cafeteria, Library, Internet, Science Lab, Computer Lab, Multimedia, Journal, Counseling, Scholarships, Classrooms, Conference Hall, Tour, ECA, etc.
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT)
- PCL in General Medicine-Health Assistant (HA)
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse)
Location: Baglung Municipality Ward No. 4 (Dwaregaunda), Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal
Phone: +977-68-420003, 068-420134, 068-420001, 068-420002, 9857601917, 9857636567
Email: [email protected]