Eager Bridge Secondary School was established in 1985 AD (2042 B.S.) as a privately owned academic institution located in Birendranagar, Surkhet, Karnali Pradesh of Nepal. This secondary school was founded by well qualified, dynamic enthusiastic and dedicated faculty. It is dedicated to offer quality education with holistic methodology in a sound academic environment. This school is led as a recognized academic center of the region that enables every student to best in his/her chosen field with assurance.
Eager Bridge Secondary School is affiliated to National Examination Board (NEB) and approved by Ministry of Education, Nepal. It offers Ten Plus Two Program under Management and Science streams.
- Bright, well ventilated, spacious classrooms.
- Disciplined and homely teaching & learning environment.
- Exclusive sheltered play areas for pre-primary and primary levels.
- First Aid Room.
- Implement of GRADING system for evaluating the students.
- Library cum resource Room, Audio-Visual Room.
- Outdoor game facilities for Cricket, Tennis, Basketball and Football.
- Providing E-class on routine base throughout different subject.
- Regular Audio/Visual classes for Science, Mathematics, English, Social, Studies for junior classes.
- Regular Extra coaching classes throughout the year.
- Safe drinking water with UV/RO system.
- Scholarship scheme for academically topper, deserving and economically poor students, handicap students.
- Seminar and Conference Rooms.
- Special rooms such as Computer Lab, Library for reference work individual well equipped laboratories (for physics, chemistry and Biology).
- Create an excellent educational institution synthesizing the Nepalese values with the highest quality of teaching using modern tools
- Its endeavor is not just to impart education in literal sense but to create an atmosphere that will help inculcate the skills and attitude.
- The school will give due importance to project work, experimental studies and self-learning.
- To give every child, opportunities to listen and speak, explore and experiment, observe and question, read and write