Gograha College was established in 2000 AD (1997 BS) as a community owned college. It is located at Biratnagar-5, Bargachhi, Morang district of Nepal. It is affiliated to Purbanchal University. The college has been able to foster the potential talent and sills of students as targeted by the courses they have chosen to study. Hence runs it motto "Education for Empowerment". It believes in the process of education that develops in people keen awareness that responsibilities have higher priorities than privileges and freedom is more precious than security. Experienced and dedicated teaching professional make up its faculties.
Vision: To form outstanding academic societies.
Mission: To produce globally capable, qualified and competent human resource.
Goal: To develop students' skill to work with no-tech, low-tech, high-tech in consonance with work setting through modern quality education.
- Experienced, dedicated and rewarding teachers.
- Conducive academic environment
- Student-centered teaching learning activities,
- Computer lab with internet access,
- Wide varieties of scholarship offers,
- Regular formative assessment informs of monthly and terms tests,
- 20% internal assessment.
Objectives of Gograha College:
- To ease the access to higher education for common people
- To develop skills and understanding in students for their career development
- To Process future professional human resources needed in the field of education, commerce, administration etc.
- To build students' awareness on the dynamism of the present world.
- To explore the inner ability of students with respect to their aptitude.
- To nurture students to internalize the essence of modest human relation.
Programs offered by Gograha College :
- Four year B.Ed. (Major: English, Nepali, Health, Maths, Population)
- One Year B.Ed. (Major: English, Nepali, Health, Maths, Population)
- BBS with accounts specialization
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Ten Plus two programs: Education and Management