Green Peace Lincoln College was established in 2014 AD (2071 BS) as privately owned higher education institution located in Itahari, Sunsari districti of Nepal. It is a pioneering educational institution founded by dedicated, Professional, Educationists team. This college conducts the beginner level programme to Master Degree programme in the area of science, Management and humanities streams. It is located in the calm environment at a distance of 500m from the main chowk of Itahari. It has a well-qualified faculty members, innovated teaching pedagogy, transparent and scientific evaluation methodology with modern
Green Peace Lincoln College is affiliated to Lincoln University College, Malaysia and offers Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA Hons) and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- To be an acclaimed and respected academic institutions committed towards innovation, entrepreneurship ethics and competence based learning so as to develop integrated personality of the students.
- To establish an ideal education center that offers a learning environment of global-standard from pre- to master’s level in various programs.
- To produce proactive graduates enshrined with integrated personality to meet the changing needs of employers in national and international markets.
- To promote students for challenging and rewarding career by providing quality and competence based educational programs.
- To provide world class education nurturing self-confident, self-discipline and ethics of the students.
- To contribute to the national development by producing competent and skillful graduates who can fulfill requirement of both private and public enterprises.
- To include attributes of self-employment, self-assessment and critical and creative thinking to students.
- To produce competitive skilled human resource to compete with human resource of global market.
- To promote professionalism and entrepreneurship skills of the students so as to enable them to operate in both national and global business environment.
- To provide quality education with the blend of national international curriculum and teaching pedagogy.