Himalaya Darshan College was established in 2013 AD (2070 BS) which is located in Nell Sadan, Biratnagar 13 Morang district of Nepal. It was fonded by renowned and experienced intellectuals, management, IT specialists, professionals of Eastern Regions and National Recognition had an intense intention to establish an institution of International Standard in the Business, Banking, Administrative and Computer Science streams. Himalaya College has eventually been set up with an objective to promote value-based quality education in Business and CSIT studies at the graduate level.
Himalaya College is affiliated to Tribhuvan University (TU). It has competent and devoted faculty members whose ultimate goal is to provide Management, Economic and Computer Science education to the students for professional pursuits in business and CSIT.
Aiming at disseminating quality and competitive education to meet the aspiration of the young students and the challenges and the present millennium, Himalaya College strives for academic excellence through research and practical classes. It has Internships in different IT and IT administrating companies, Seminars and other IT related project works, frequent research and presentations, System, database, network administrator, Practical and project works from computer professional and IT managers.
Vision: To instill education through research, training and experts from all the faculties.
- Equipping the students with the required conceptual knowledge of business, management and administration.
- Developing a general managerial skill in pupils.
- Encouraging entrepreneurial capabilities in students.
- Building foundation for higher studies in academic MBA/MPA/MBA/CA education.
- Imparting quality education in highly competitive learning environment.
- Establishing an educational culture to every youth and open the doors of management and education studies.