Himalaya Institute of Technology was founded in 2010 as a private based technical school, which is Situated in Chyasal, Lalitpur, Nepal. It is affiliated to the CTEVT and approved by the Ministry of Education. It offers TSLC in Civil Engineering (Civil Sub-Overseer), and Electrical Engineering (Electrical Sub-overseer).
Himalaya Institute of Technology (CTEVT) is a sub-overseer (assistant sub-engineer) and a short-term training institute for students who have joined the SEE examination. It is an organization established with the objective of increasing employment and professionalism by producing skilled manpower in the country. Established by people with directors and management, trainers, highly educated, professional, and industrial experience, this institution has been established in a short time as a leading institution in the field of technical education.
- To increase employment-oriented education
- To create a national level polytechnic university
- To produce manpower by identifying the skills and required competencies as per the need of the market
- To prepare competitive candidates in the market of the country and abroad
- To conduct training in advanced and innovative technology by conducting continuous study and research in technical education
- To create employment in the country by increasing self-employment and to support economic growth
- To prepare Generally Efficient (Low Skilled) to Highly Skilled Manpower
- To provide technical education including paving the way for profession and livelihood
- To provide living education through establishing school-based enterprise
- To produce labor-friendly manpower by instilling respect for labor in the students
Salient Features: Cafeteria, Library, Conference, Multimedia, Lab, Counseling, Scholarships, Parking, Classrooms, Tour, ECA, etc.
- TSLC in Civil Engineering (Civil Sub-Overseer)
- TSLC in Electrical Engineering (Electrical Sub-overseer)
- TSLC in Survey Engineering (AMIN)
Qualifications required for admission:
- Passed in SEE / SLC A, B, C, D and E grades
- Must have passed CTEVT entrance exam
- Copy of SEE / SLC transcript
- Copy of Character Certificate
- 5 per passport size photo
- Certificate of equivalence if studied abroad
Message from the Principal (Dil Chandra Pandey):
The Himalayan Institute of Technology is proud to have established itself in the field of technical education in such a short time. Also, we are excited and confident that in the coming days, we will be established as a strong educational institution by making a high contribution in this field. Our main goal is to produce high quality skilled technical manpower by providing quality technical education.
In today's age, education must be practical and employment-oriented. As the Himalayan Institute of Technology will provide employment-oriented and practical knowledge and skills, students and parents should not feel any lack of employment and practical knowledge. Due to the adequate physical, educational and industrial connections and facilities of this school, which has the mantra of producing the latest high-skilled and efficient manpower demanded by the market and time, the students will not face any problem even after studying. Currently, it is producing skilled manpower through the TSLC level and various short courses and is moving ahead with the goal of going to a multi-technical university.
Location: Chyasal, Lalitpur, Nepal
Phone No: +977-1-5533423, +977-9810019265
Email Address: [email protected]