Karfok Bidya Mandir Multiple Campus (KMC) was established in 2002 AD (2059 BS) as a community based campus affiliated to the Purbanchal University, expecting to provide higher qualitative education. The campus has its own historical importance. The first literary symposium of Nepali Language was held in 2009 BS by Nepali Bhasa Pracharak Sangha. Swami Someswarananda was the first hermit to open the school informally for the local people.
The campus had been established in 2010 BS formally as a school. It has its own land of 499 ropani provided by Dharma Pd Dhakal, Krishna Lal Adfhikari, Devi Pd Uperati, Khadananda Adhikari, Devi Bhakta Upadhyaya etc. Late king Mahindra inaugurated the former school and it has been upgraded as higher secondary school in 2049 BS and it upgraded as Karfok Multiple Campus in 2059 BS.
This institution has produced well-known person, administrator, artist, politician, musician, athlete etc.
Karfok Multiple Campus aim for Quality Assurance and Accreditation process as summoned by University Grants Commission Nepal. Through this, campus will endeavor to improve its educational quality and strengthen institutional capability. As such, UGC has accepted the LoI of the campus for QAA. To achieve the goal of the programme, campus has been committed to follow the terms and conditions of the UGC, and as such, KMC has prepared a Five years Strategic Plan (2016-2020) expecting to establish the campus as a qualitative academic centre for educational quality and sustainable development.
- Ensure the students for quality and competitive education.
- Community development.
- Benefit to local and EDJ people.
- Innovation and development supporting to education through research.
- Promotion of the campus and staffs through QAA.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS:
+2 LEVEL (SLC SCORE)
- 80% and above 100% free-ship
- 75% and above 75% free-ship
- 70% and above 50% free-ship
- 65% and above 25% free-ship
BACHELOR’S LEVEL (PCL/+2 SCORE)
- 73% and above 100% free-ship
- 70% and above 75% free-ship
- 67% and above 50% free-ship
- 64% and above 25% free-ship