Nepal Rastriya Chandraganga Secondary School was established in 1973 AD as a community-based academic institution located in Birendranagar Municipality Ward No. 11, Gagrital, Surkhet, Karnali Province of Nepal. This Secondary school is affiliated to the National Examinations Board (NEB) and Council for Technical and Vocational Training (CTEVT). It is approved by the Ministry of Education, Nepal and offers Ten Plus Two (10+2) program in Management, Humanities and Education streams.
Nepal Rastriya Chandraganga Secondary School, Gagrital, Surkhet also offers 3-year Diploma in Agriculture (Plant Science) programs for 40 seats each year. It provides Ten Plus Two program and Diploma course with fair fee structures. It also offers a scholarship scheme for the hardworking and poor students of the society.
Nepal Rastriya Chandraganga School provides Sports, Multimedia, Computer Lab, Counselling, Auditorium, Conference, Library, Educational Tours, and Scholarship facilities.
Silent Features of Nepal Rastriya Chandraganga School:
- Well-furnished spacious classrooms.
- Facility of teaching aids such as Multimedia.
- Library with a wide range of various books.
- A top-ranked community school in Surkhet district.
- Student’s friendly learning environment.
- Hi-Tech Computer and Science Laboratory.
- Internet Facility
- English Medium Teaching methodology.
- International Award winning (Awarded by International School Award) school.
- Well qualified and competent teaching staff.
- Facilities for educational tours.
- Adequate sport equipment and sports ground.
- Provision of full/partial scholarships to the deserving and poor students.