Polygon College was established on 2010 as a Private College and affiliated to Purbanchal University (PU). Polygon College is located in Prashutigriha Marg, Babarmahal, Kathmandu, Nepal.
College is run by young, qualified and professional Media persons with well-equipped lab and infrastructures. College is composed of renowned lecturers, famous media persons and enthusiastic youth as students and experienced media persons in management.
Polygon College offers master's program in mass communication and Journalism affiliated with Purbanchal University.
Objectives of Polygon College:
- The college has been established with the following objectives:
- To develop the college as pioneer in journalism and Mass communication field.
- To provide with the wider knowledge for research and its application.
- To train the students in critical thinking, problem based learning and appreciates thinking.
- To ensure the quality education to make the students academically competent, personally compassionate and socially relevant.
- To train the students practically bilaterally with academic education collaborating with various media house's.