Precious National College was established in 1985 AD and located in Balaju, Kathmandu, in close proximity to ring road. PNC is affiliated to Tribhuvan University (TU) for Bachelor Programs and National Examination Board (NEB) for Ten Plus Two Programs. The PNC has been relentlessly motivated to generate an excellent educational abode to explore, develop and best the hidden potentials of an individual to its fullest. Hence, it has developed as a leading academy in the capital for higher education.
PNC has harbored an exclusive blend of professional expertise and dedication: the exceptionally qualified & experienced faculties and a dynamic management team of highly acclaimed individuals from various sectors of society. It has committed to providing for quality education and character building; aspires to prepare its products with a high degree of ability and aptitude in order to handle up with emerging challenges.
Precious National College offers various courses at Ten Plus Two in Management, Humanities, and Education and, Bachelor levels programs such as four year's Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) and Bachelor of Arts (BA) programs.
- Well-equipped Hotel Management and Computer labs.
- Student-centered teaching pedagogy.
- Spacious and well-ventilated classrooms.
- Regular extracurricular activities.
- Regular assignment and project work.
- Qualified, experienced and professional teaching faculties.
- Myriad of scholarship and stipend to the needy and deserving students.
- Hygienic cafeteria in the college premises.
- Hassle-free transportation from each nook and corner of the city.
- Extra tutorial classes to the needy students.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Accessible, peaceful and academic locale.
Courses Offered by Precious National College:
- Ten Plus Two (+2) Management
- Ten Plus Two (+2) Humanities
- Ten Plus Two (+2) Education
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Location: Balaju, Mhepi (Manang Gate), Kathmandu, Nepal
Email: [email protected]