Universal College established in 2054 BS (1997 AD) as a privately owned higher educational institution located in Shantinagar, Kathmandu, Nepal. It has been growing as the best private college in Nepal in the fields of Management, Humanities, and Information Technology. The college is regarded as the benchmark of quality education – a center of academic excellence and innovation.
The academic team is continuously devoted to giving the highest standard of education to the students by helping them utilize their skills, talents, values, and abilities in real-life situations.
Vision: To help students acquire and develop knowledge, skills, values & leadership qualities relevant to the 21st century and beyond for their personal and professional growth.
Mission: The mission of the college is to attract industrious students from all backgrounds to serve a meritocratic Nepal; inspire them to be just and ethical citizens.
The main objective is to expand student’s intellectual and spiritual horizons, underscore the nobility of humanity’s never-ending search for truth, beauty, and compassion, by focusing on student-centered teaching-learning activities. The other objectives are to:
- Prepare students to take up middle-level managerial positions in the business sector.
- Develop students skills in object-oriented business & IT management fields and leadership, who are capable of understanding and solving practical business problems creatively.
- Provide professional IT education with a blend of various IT fields such as design, development, and programming, digital marketing, and so on.
- Prepare students to proceed onto postgraduate level study in business administration and information technology.
- Provide life-long education & training that produces smart and skillful graduates, capable of sustaining individual career success within a global economy.
Shantinagar, Tinkune, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977-1-4620523, +977-1-4620522, +977-1-4620524
Email: [email protected]