Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (B.Sc.CSIT) is a four year’s course program of Tribhuvan University (T) designed to provide students with all sorts of knowledge in the field of computing and information technology.
Scope of BSC CSIT:
- To offer intensive knowledge in the field of theory, design, programming and application of computers.
- Providing an in-depth understanding of computers.
- Developing creative and analytical skills that provides a basis for technical problem-solving.
- Equipping students with the technical knowledge required for and IT professional to handle multi-tasking and multi-programming situations and to assess and develop computer based solutions.
- Imparting knowledge of computer and programming logic environment in IT.
- To foster knowledge of advanced IT applications in different business sectors.
- To provide intensive cognition in the field of functional knowledge of hardware system and the necessary knowledge of computer software system.
- Should have successfully completed intermediate level in the science stream or equivalent from any university, board or institution recognized by TU.
- Should have passed securing a minimum of 45% in intermediate /1 0+ 2.
- Should have successfully passed the entrance examination conducted by IOST-TU securing at-least 35% marks.
- Compiled with all the application procedures.
- All three: Biology, Physical and Computer group students of 10 +2 level & A-level passed students are eligible to apply for the course.