Kasturi Secondary School, Itahari offers 10+2 programs in Management Streams, which is affiliated to National Examinations Board (NEB) and approved by Ministry of Education. The fee structure of this course is moderate and students also get scholarship facility on the basis of merit as well as their quota schedules.
- Candidates must have passed SEE examination with minimum Grade C.
- Must have passed entrance examination conducted by college.
- Entrance Topper
- Plus Two (+2) (For 20 students)
- 1st – 100%, 2nd -50%, 3rd-25% reduction in monthly fee (for 6 months) and for 4th to 10th position
- reduction in admission fee by 100%, 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, 50% & 40% and 11th to 20th 25%, respectively.