Narayani Medical and Technology, Hetauda offers three years full time nursing programs such as PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse) for 40 seats each years. This course is affiliated to Council for Technical Education and Vocational Trianing (CTEVT) and accredited by Nepal Nursing Council. This institute provides scholarship facility on the basis of Merit and government quota.
- The candidate must have to complete SEE or equivalent level from recognized board with minimum GPA 2 (Must have secured grade C on Compulsory Mathematics, Compulsory Science and minimum grade D+ on Compulsory English).
- Candidates must have passed entrance examinations conducted by CTEVT.
CTEVT has categorized the forty seats in the following ways:
- Open – 34 Seats
- Classified – 2 Seats
- ANM – 4 Seats
Total Seats – 40 Seats
- Student will be selected for the admission through the Entrace exam conducted by the CTEVT.
- Written test will be taken of following subject; Math, Englsih and Science.
- Total weightage of marks of written test is 150.
- Student must pass SLC.
- Student must have at least 45% in SLC.
- Student must be female.
- Student must be mentally, physically fit.
- Student must be in merit list of entrance result published by CTEVT.