Overview of BSc CSIT at Nihareeka College of Management & IT
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (BSc CSIT) at Nihareeka College is a comprehensive program designed to provide students with theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills in the field of IT and computer science. Affiliated with Tribhuvan University, this course is meticulously structured to cater to the evolving needs of the tech industry.
The curriculum encompasses a wide range of topics including programming languages, database management, software development, networking, artificial intelligence, and cybersecurity. It integrates a blend of classroom lectures, practical lab sessions, project work, and internships.
The BSc CSIT program spans over four years, divided into eight semesters, encompassing various aspects of computer science and information technology.
There are 36 seats available for the BSc CSIT program at Nihareeka College. This includes 29 seats open to all eligible students and 7 seats reserved for inclusive categories.
- To provide a strong academic foundation in computer science and IT.
- To foster innovative thinking for solving complex computing problems.
- To equip students with skills to adapt to the rapidly changing technology landscape.
- To prepare students for successful careers in the IT industry or for further academic pursuits.
- Secured a minimum of second division(45%) or minimum C grade in all subjects in the twelve-year schooling or equivalent.
- 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- Passed 3 years Diploma in Engineering program from CTEVT taking both physics and mathematics.
- Should have successfully passed the entrance exams conducted by T.U securing atleast 35% marks.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of computer science theories and applications.
- Be proficient in designing and developing software and database systems.
- Have the ability to analyze, design, and implement computer-based systems.
- Demonstrate competence in understanding and solving IT and computing challenges.
The scope of BSc CSIT is vast, with graduates being highly sought after in various sectors such as software development, IT consulting, network administration, data analysis, and more.
For detailed information on the fees structure, interested parties should contact the administration office of Nihareeka College.
Graduates can expect robust career opportunities in the tech industry, with potential roles such as software developers, IT consultants, system analysts, network administrators, and project managers.
- Software Developer
- Database Administrator
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Network Architect
- Data Scientist
- IT Project Manager
Why Choose this Course
The BSc CSIT at Nihareeka College offers a balance of theory and practical experience, taught by a faculty of experienced professionals, in a learning environment equipped with modern facilities. This course is ideal for those who aspire to become influential contributors in the technology sector.
The college offers scholarships to meritorious students including a 100% tuition fee waiver for the entrance topper, college topper, and students securing 75% and above in their +2 or equivalent exams.
Each aspect of the BSc CSIT program at Nihareeka College is aligned with the goal of producing graduates who are not only academically proficient but also industry-ready to meet the demands of the global workforce.