The objective of the newly revised 4 years B.A program at SPM College is to develop students into competent managers. We have association with financial and corporate houses for practical training, internship and job placement. College provides a motivating learning environment, workshops, group discussions to boost up competency and confidence of students. B.A at SPM provides strong theoretical understanding through diverse courses of management sciences.
Upon graduation, a student will be equipped to function as a manager in business, industry and government sectors. Our graduate will have a variety of career opportunities in different sectors of business including entrepreneurship and create much needed jobs for others.
- 10+2 or equivalent in any faculty with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- Attendance and Evaluation System:
- For qualifying to appear in the annual examinations, students must meet the following requirements:
- Students must have a minimum of 70% attendance of the classes actually held
- Sign pharama fees :Rs,100.000
- Admission Fee: Rs, 4000.00
- Monthly Fee: Rs, 700.00
- internal rating: Rs, 500.00 (Three Times)
Scholarships: SPM-B.A Scholarship helps materialize the academic dreams of bright and deserving students oriented We offer different scholarship on the basis of academic performance, Marginalized community, disability etc.
Flexible Shift: SPM College has arranged the New B.A classes in both Day & Morning shifts in both English and Nepali medium.
Teaching methods: The college is very eager to introduce the latest teaching methodologies in classroom teaching that is through making a good combination of Lecturer method, Group Discussion method , Audio-Video method, PowerPoint presentation etc.
- Rural Development
- Media and Journalism