Public Service Commission Jumla Office Exam Center of Nayab Subba
The Public Service Commission, Jumla Office located in Khalanga, Jumla is set to conduct the second stage of written examination for the post of Non-Gazetted First Class (Non-Technical) positions, specifically, the Nayab Subba or equivalent posts.
Key Announcement Details:
- Reference Information: No. 14/080-81
- Date: 2080/06/04
- Previous Examination Center: Public Service Commission, Surkhet Office, Surkhet
- Current Examination Center: Jumla
- Purpose: All candidates who successfully cleared the first stage competitive written examination are now eligible for the second stage.
- Date, Time & Venue: Specifics regarding the date, time, and venue of the examination will be provided according to the pre-determined examination schedule.
- Electronic Devices: Mobile phones and other related devices are strictly prohibited within the examination premises. Also, the use of calculators is not allowed.
- Exam Postponement: The examination will not be rescheduled unless there's a prior notice from the Commission.
- Admit Card Requirement: Entry will only be permitted with a valid admit card. It should be presented along with a:
- Nepalese citizenship certificate OR
- Government-issued certificate/identity card with a photograph.
- Timings: Candidates should arrive at the examination center 1 hour before the scheduled start time.
- Writing Tools: Only black ink pen or dot pen is permissible. Lead pens are prohibited.
- Compliance: Instructions provided by the exam supervisory staff must be strictly followed.
- Examination Venue: Candidates must only appear at the designated exam center. No exceptions will be made.
- Post-Examination: Candidates can only exit the hall after submitting their answer sheets.
Get In Touch:
For further clarifications or information:
- Phone/Fax: 087-520008
- Website: www.psc.gov.np
- E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
- Facebook: Hello Lok Sewa Jumla
Notice Nayab Subba Jumla Lok Sewa Aayog Exam Lok Sewa Aayog