Public Service Commission Pokhara Office Notification: Second Phase Nayab Subba Examination Center
Introduction: The Public Service Commission (PSC), Pokhara Office is pleased to announce the conduct of the second phase of written examination for the Nayab Subba or equivalent (Non-Technical) post. This announcement aims to notify candidates who've qualified from the first round regarding the upcoming examination's date, time, and specific guidelines.
Date: 2080/06/19 at 2:00 PM
- Subject: Combined letter (for all services/groups)
- Service/Group: Second - Contemporary Studies and Public Service Management
Date: 2080/06/20 at 2:00 PM
- Subject: Justice / Justice, Law and Public Prosecutor Examination
Date: 2080/06/21 at 2:00 PM
- Service/Group: Administration / General Administration
Date: 2080/06/22 at 2:00 PM
- Service/Group: Administration/Accounting
Date: 2080/06/23 at 2:00 PM
- Service/Group: Administration / Revenue
Note: Each examination is set for a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Scheduled Dates: Exams will proceed as scheduled even if an unexpected holiday occurs, unless informed otherwise by the Commission.
- Prohibited Items: Mobiles and electronic devices are not allowed in the exam hall. Calculators can't be used for objective questions.
- Stationery: Candidates must only use black ink during the exam.
- Admit Card: Compulsory to bring the admit card to the exam hall.
- Designated Centers: Candidates can only sit for the exam at the designated center.
- Identification: Must have a certificate of Nepali citizenship or a government-issued photo certificate.
- Special Provisions: Applications requiring co-authors should be submitted 10 days prior to the examination, as per Rule 68(1) of the Public Service Commission Rules, 2079.
Safety Guidelines (COVID-19 Protocols):
- Arrive at the exam center one hour prior.
- Masks are mandatory. Bring your mask, sanitizer, and drinking water.
- Maintain physical distancing especially when entering or exiting the venue.
- Follow all instructions provided by the examination staff.
- Avoid gathering or engaging in group discussions.
- Special provisions for candidates diagnosed with Covid-19. Contact mobile: 9856085145 or 9862047520 for arrangements.
- Location: Public Service Commission, Pokhara Office, Pardi, Pokhara
- Phone: 061-453145
- Fax: 061-453506
- Website: www.psc.gov.np
- Email: [email protected]
Notification Reference: No. 34/080-81, dated 2080/06/05
Notice Nayab Subba Exam Center Pokhara Lok Sewa Aayog Exam Lok Sewa Aayog