Exam Center Determination and Guidelines for Nepal Airlines Corporation
Nepal Airlines Corporation has determined the examination center for its Internal Competition and open and inclusive competitive written examination. The exam center will be arranged as per the previously published advertisement, and candidates with Covid-19 infections will have a separate examination center.
Important Guidelines for the Exam
- Candidates must use black ink dot pen/pen in the answer sheet to fill the answers.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center, and candidates should arrive at the examination hall at least an hour before the exam's commencement.
- Candidates are prohibited from carrying exam bags, mobile phones, and other electronic devices.
- The scheduled examination program will not be postponed even if there is an unexpected holiday on the exam day without prior notice from the Commission.
- Objective multiple-choice questions answered in capital letters A, B, C, D will be recognized.
- Along with the admit card issued by the examination body, candidates must bring their citizenship or government-issued identity card.
- The examination will be held in accordance with the special conditions of transition issued by the Commission.
- Candidates must fill out the self-declaration form regarding their health status before entering the exam center.
Guidelines for Candidates with Covid-19 Infection
- Candidates with Covid-19 infections should inform the Nepal Air Service Corporation at least three hours before the exam's commencement.
- Candidates must wear a mask, carry a sanitizer and drinking water, and arrive at the exam center an hour before the scheduled time.
- Candidates should maintain a distance of two meters from others while entering or leaving the exam center and using the restroom.
- Candidates should avoid gathering in groups and talking and follow the instructions given by the assigned personnel.
Candidates appearing for the Nepal Airlines Corporation exam must follow the guidelines mentioned above and take necessary precautions to stay safe from Covid-19.