Establishment of Examination Building for Nepal Army Sainya Post at Public Service Commission, Dhankuta Office
The Public Service Commission, Dhankuta Office has announced the establishment of an examination building for Nepal Army Sainya Post. This building will be used to conduct written examinations for candidates who have passed the pre-medical and physical examinations.
Important Dates and Details
- The written examination will be conducted at Sri Krishnadal Gana, Ethari Vyrek, Sunsari Center, and Sri Bhimdal Gana, Salleri Barrack, Dhankuta center, as per the pre-determined examination program and schedule.
- Candidates who require a copy of the admit card must obtain it from the respective admission selection center.
- It is mandatory for candidates to arrive at the examination center one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Only pen / dot pen with black ink must be used in the answer book, and mobile phones and other electronic devices are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates must bring along their citizenship certificate or voter's ID card or vehicle driver's license or any one of them with a photo issued by the government office when they come to the examination center.
- Candidates will not be allowed to crowd unnecessarily when entering and exiting the examination centre, and the instructions given by the personnel assigned to the examination must be fully followed.
It is essential for all concerned individuals to follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful examination process.
Nepal Army Sainya Dhankuta Exam Center Nepal Army Exam Nepal Army