Nepal Nursing Council Notice for PCL Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing and BMS Licensing Examination: Very important information regarding the Nepal Nursing Council registration certificate examination (Licensing Examination).: This notice is published for the information of all concerned about the upcoming Licensing Examination to be taken by Nepal Nursing Council, which will be held on Mangsir 24, 2079 according to the annual work schedule.
Candidates appearing for the National Licensing Examination for Nurses (NLEN) must have passed the minimum proficiency certificate level of Nursing (PCL Nursing) or BSc Nursing (BSc Nursing). And candidates appearing for National Licensing Examination for Midwives (NLEM) must have passed Bachelor in Midwifery Science (BMS).
Online form submission date – 2079-07-18 to 2079-08-12
Online double payment - from 2079-08-13 to 2079-08-16
Date of Exam – 2079-08-24 Saturday.
- To fill out the online form please visit the exam link www.exam.nnc.org.np and follow the given instructions. The application form for the examination cannot be submitted through any other means other than online.
- The exam fee in the case of nurses is Rs. 3,100 (Rupees three thousand one hundred only) and the late fee of Rs. 6,100 (Rupees Six Thousand One Hundred only) has to be paid through Vakbhadhab.
- The exam fee in the case of Midwifery is Rs. 4,100 (Rupees four thousand one hundred only) and a late fee of Rs. 8,100 (Rupees Eight Thousand One Hundred only) is to be remitted through eSewa.
- The Examination Committee of the Nepal Nursing Council may also conduct interviews with the examinees if deemed necessary.
- The time of the exam will be 9:00 am to 11:30 am (2 hours 30 minutes).
- Black Gel Pen will be provided by the council to the candidates in the registration examination. Students appearing for the examination are informed not to bring and wear any items like mobiles, pens, watches, rings, bangles, ear rings, tops, or any electronic devices.
- 150 questions will be asked for both Nursing and Midwifery streams in the written examination of the registration examination and the total marks will be 150. In which only those who get 50% marks will be considered as successful candidates and in the case of Midwifery there will be an additional 50 marks practical test. In which to be successful, the candidate will have to score 805 marks.
- In the case of midwifery, candidates who fail only one of the written or practical tests will also have to fill the form.
- All educational qualification certificates required to be eligible for the examination must be published and issued on the date before the last date of submission of the form in the examination schedule.
- Candidates who fill out the online form for Nursing Professional Registration Certificate will have to fill the online form in a clear manner as the examination will be conducted from separate question papers of PCL Nursing and BSc Nursing. The council will not be held responsible if it happens otherwise.
- If the candidate fills out the online form apart from the prescribed criteria, the fee paid for the same will not be refunded.
- Detailed information regarding the examination can be obtained from the office of the Nepal Nursing Council. Also, the website of the council can be seen at www.nnc.org.np or can be contacted at phone number 01-4372521.
Nepal Nursing Council
Notice Entrance Exam